Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Originally posted by headdoc
    Of course, he found that taking 5HTP unapposed is useless, his unresolved attachment with a former woman needed resolution and that just taking a chemical wasn't sufficient, he was more in control of his emotion once he processed his vulnerability, and finally, he got the beautiful woman and could pursue her without conflict.
    I've been here for almost two years and finally figured out what you do for a living. I'm a slow learner

Too bad you're down in Arizona and out of my insurance provider network, I could use a good headdoc cuz I think I'm going through a midlife crisis at this time. And yes, it's an issue that involves women in my life like that of Trevdog's. Also, I can't blame it on any pharmaceuticals including anabolics because I've been clean as a whistle for the last three months.

Nice to have you around!

W.
    Last edited by Wheelies; 10-19-2007 at 12:33 PM.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

ever so subtle, that's our headdoc!

jb

Originally posted by triguy
    when should vitex be taken ? ?
    answer ?

aha !

Endocrinology. 2005 Sep;146(9):3809-20.

Rapid decreases in preoptic aromatase activity and brain monoamine concentrations after engaging in male sexual behavior.

Cornil CA, Dalla C, Papadopoulou-Daifoti Z, Baillien M, Dejace C, Ball GF, Balthazart J.

Center for Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology, Research Group in Behavioral Neuroendocrinology, University of Liege, 1 Boulevard de l'Hopital (B?timent B36) 4000 Liege 1, Belgium.

In Japanese quail, as in rats, the expression of male sexual behavior over relatively long time periods (days to weeks) is dependent on the local production of estradiol in the preoptic area via the aromatization of testosterone. On a short-term basis (minutes to hours), central actions of dopamine as well as locally produced estrogens modulate behavioral expression. In rats, a view of and sexual interaction with a female increase dopamine release in the preoptic area. In quail, in vitro brain aromatase activity (AA) is rapidly modulated by calcium-dependent phosphorylations that are likely to occur in vivo as a result of changes in neurotransmitter activity. Furthermore, an acute estradiol injection rapidly stimulates copulation in quail, whereas a single injection of the aromatase inhibitor vorozole rapidly inhibits this behavior. We hypothesized that brain aromatase and dopaminergic activities are regulated in quail in association with the expression of male sexual behavior. Visual access as well as sexual interactions with a female produced a significant decrease in brain AA, which was maximal after 5 min. This expression of sexual behavior also resulted in a significant decrease in dopaminergic as well as serotonergic activity after 1 min, which returned to basal levels after 5 min. These results demonstrate for the first time that AA is rapidly modulated in vivo in parallel with changes in dopamine activity. Sexual interactions with the female decreased aromatase and dopamine activities. These data challenge established views about the causal relationships among dopamine, estrogen action, and male sexual behavior.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 03-29-2008 at 01:53 PM.

nice seeing you around doc f!

jb

Originally posted by jboldman
    nice seeing you around doc f!

jb
    nice too see you too JB.

too lazy lately.

spring is here, time to revitalize!

jb

It's winter (rains like hell) where he lives .
    "The medals don't mean anything and the glory doesn't last. It's all about your happiness. The rewards are going to come, but my happiness is just loving the sport and having fun performing" ~ Jackie Joyner Kersee.

Originally posted by guijr
    It's winter (rains like hell) where he lives .

interesting avatar gui.

a sort of metaphysical.............

Originally posted by oswaldosalcedo
    this topic remembers me, the problems related to nandrolone,
    in some people, sexual problems.

why ?

prolactin augmentation?

sure, a lot of people can say:

"well i have used nandro without problems !"

or

"there is no prolactin augmentation !"

just claims.........