Thread: Can I take hgh for fat loss?

Can I take hgh for fat loss?

I have decided to take growth hormone before I start want to check with others their experience with it

Main purpose is to help loose fat lower area of the stomach, help with sleep and general well begin

Background, age is 40 yrs begin doing cycles on and off for over 7years. This year’s focus for me was to get lean and lower body at. So I have been eating right. Doing CV 4/5 times each morning, I have taken this year test, tren, ECA, T3, hcg, armidex

Been a year of hard Cardio, played around with diet, ketosis, carb cycling which helped me but past 3 months it doesn’t seem to move.

If I lower cals even more it will affect my daily duties

Planning on taking either Jintropin at 4iu mon – fri

Any feedback most welcome

Quote Originally Posted by RickBB View Post
    I have decided to take growth hormone before I start want to check with others their experience with it

Main purpose is to help loose fat lower area of the stomach, help with sleep and general well begin

Background, age is 40 yrs begin doing cycles on and off for over 7years. This year’s focus for me was to get lean and lower body at. So I have been eating right. Doing CV 4/5 times each morning, I have taken this year test, tren, ECA, T3, hcg, armidex

Been a year of hard Cardio, played around with diet, ketosis, carb cycling which helped me but past 3 months it doesn’t seem to move.

If I lower cals even more it will affect my daily duties

Planning on taking either Jintropin at 4iu mon – fri

Any feedback most welcome
    Carb cycling is great. make sure you have 1-2 cheat days every week to help keep things going.

yes hgh can have some mild fatloss enhancement if diet is on point, long term. if you are thinking a couple months i would not bother. if 6-8 months and money is no issue sure.

as for your progress stalling and you mention if you drop the cals any more it would effect you. it sounds like the cals might already be too low and you are stalling because you are in starvation mod. eating too little can stall fatloss, the body tried to hold onto everything. you only want to drop maybe 500cal from your reg maintenance amount, and tweek fatloss a bit more with the carb cycling .
    howmany cals are you taking in now? maybe give your last 2 days as example for us?
    also whats your stats?

also maybe peptide could be of some interest to you, the ghrp and mod GRF combos are nice for boosted hgh output. even in combo with hgh.

I found hgh pretty good for fat loss and it's also good for the skin too.