Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My BW Results Are In:
    IGF Baseline Test: 193.4 , this draw: 273.2 (flag:High)
    HGH Baseline Test: 1.9, this draw: 2.9 ref range up to 3.0

To sum up how I feel:
    I feel like the mk677 & cjc w/dac stack is a nice, minimal injection required, GH peptide stack. It will give you some good anti again type gh benefits, the psychological and physical ones, plus a small edge in the area of increased fat loss and increased muscle tissue. Id call it anti aging with some benefits. Overall I think this is a really nice way to go as far as financially and convenience. Hell you inject it less than gh and WAY less than say a MOd GRF/ GHRP2 stack. This is one I see myself just staying on. In fact, at my age this has turned out to be exactly what I hoped it would be, an alternative to prescription GH for anti aging purposes plus a tad more benefit. Its really the perfect alternative to GH hrt. Im not gonna stop running this anytime in the foreseeable future.
    To some this log might be a disappointment as far as what this stack does but for me it is awesome. This does exactly what I hoped for man. Its awesome. I recommend this stack to anyone that is considering adding gh to their trt protocol or anyone that want to do gh for anti aging that just cannot afford prescription GH. This is your ticket.
    Also I think if you can run this long enough and run it alongside a few cycles that are set up properly you can get some good benefits you may not have otherwise gotten.
    I have found I can get on what equates too GH trt for about 1/3 the price (or less) and only inject E3d, its great.

great log!
    I love the peps and this mk677 has been a game changer. ORAL and VERY effective! you dont even need to stack it but i would stack it similar to how you have.
    thanks for the feed back!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyinkedup View Post
    I have been considering it for a while. Im pretty excited to do this.
    It would be great to get this place going again. This used to be the pinnacle of forums in its heyday. Ironically Im sharing this log at 3 other forums and your the first reply across all 4 so hey thats a good sign! LOL
    Thanks for following man.
    Just curious, what are other good forums like this one??

Quote Originally Posted by rol.wit.it View Post
    Just curious, what are other good forums like this one??
    Sorry for the delay, I have been dealing with some personal family issues.
    At any rate I can give you my opinion on some I think are good you should check out.
    I think Steroid.com is good, I think Brotherhood of Pain is good, I think Elite is turning itself around and getting much better. There are many more. I belong to a lot of others. Maybe check those few out and see what you think. If they dont feel like "home" to you hit me back. I belong to many more I like, too many to list!
    Also I tend to like different forums for different things so if you do check those few out and dont like them tell me why and maybe I can suggest some more based on your feedback.