Thread: Hrt

Hrt

New guy here but been around a while in the bodybuilding , fitness and health world.

Im 45 and been on HRT since 30. went to a new doctor because I seem to get the run around with the doctors in my area on knowledge of HCG, arimidex, etc things used in conjunction with test dose. Been having ups and downs.

Tried every way to keep levels normal with no waves. Was trying 50mg of test prop every other day and seemed to worked good but seems for me every 5 days with cyp works the best.

went to the new doctor and he ran the usual test for free test, shgb, estrogen among others. Free test was low at 290 but estrogen was high at 200. That might explain some up and down feelings.

what he has me on is a 5 day cycle. Seemed a little off because of the arimidex dosing and half life but he seems to keep up on all the new ways of HRT . I wanted to see if anyone else has had experience like this. He has other guys on the same protocol just different test dose to fit their needs. I go back in three months.

Day 1- 160mg of test. 150cyp/10mg of prop. (the prop mix has something to do with using compound pharmacy, but I think they are way too expensive)
    Day 2- 1 mg arimidex
    Day 3- 1 mg of arimidex
    Day 4- 500mcg of HCG with B12
    Day 5- 500mcg of HCG with B12
    Day 6- start cycle over again

also using 2-3iu of gh with his ok

Quote Originally Posted by newbadgenes View Post
    New guy here but been around a while in the bodybuilding , fitness and health world.

Im 45 and been on HRT since 30. went to a new doctor because I seem to get the run around with the doctors in my area on knowledge of HCG, arimidex, etc things used in conjunction with test dose. Been having ups and downs.

Tried every way to keep levels normal with no waves. Was trying 50mg of test prop every other day and seemed to worked good but seems for me every 5 days with cyp works the best.

went to the new doctor and he ran the usual test for free test, shgb, estrogen among others. Free test was low at 290 but estrogen was high at 200. That might explain some up and down feelings.

what he has me on is a 5 day cycle. Seemed a little off because of the arimidex dosing and half life but he seems to keep up on all the new ways of HRT . I wanted to see if anyone else has had experience like this. He has other guys on the same protocol just different test dose to fit their needs. I go back in three months.

Day 1- 160mg of test. 150cyp/10mg of prop. (the prop mix has something to do with using compound pharmacy, but I think they are way too expensive)
    Day 2- 1 mg arimidex
    Day 3- 1 mg of arimidex
    Day 4- 500mcg of HCG with B12
    Day 5- 500mcg of HCG with B12
    Day 6- start cycle over again

also using 2-3iu of gh with his ok
    I know a Dr, because of the way arimidex is dosed (1mg tabs), wouldnt suggest it but I would personally think you would do better on smaller, spread out doses. Also 2mg of arimidex/week on that low a dose of test and hcg seems like your e2 will be very low, to low probably. The million dollar question really is how are you feeling and how are you consistently feeling? In other words do you feel good all the time or do you have days where you feel ok then other days where you dont and if the latter is there a pattern?

im pretty on the same thinking as you. Im going with his protocol because its what he prescribed for now to see. As far as feeling its too hard to tell since I just started last week. Before this feeling very tired and low libido.

I guess all I can do is try it out and see. Just seeing if anyone else is on anything similar to this

thank for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyinkedup View Post
    I know a Dr, because of the way arimidex is dosed (1mg tabs), wouldnt suggest it but I would personally think you would do better on smaller, spread out doses. Also 2mg of arimidex/week on that low a dose of test and hcg seems like your e2 will be very low, to low probably. The million dollar question really is how are you feeling and how are you consistently feeling? In other words do you feel good all the time or do you have days where you feel ok then other days where you dont and if the latter is there a pattern?

this banned guy is a pain in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by fouh374A1z1 View Post
    eg: to read and cartier jewelry to foster parents, noun.
    nouns, and, the Japanese maritime self defense force helicopter Destroyer "horse" and the Korean container ship "CAINA STAR" in the waters of southern Japan collided on fire, And just down fake id cards the Liberal Democratic Party criticized cartier bracelet for women the government postponed the new defense outline introduction time move, Such earthquakes approximately cariter rings between 2 to 4 class, cartier rings This earthquake is less than the 2 earthquake, To describe quickly agree. Fail to show restraint: cartier ring spirit.