Trying to add some size

Now that my time as a serious cyclist is just about over I'm trying to add some size to the upper body. Here's what I've been doing.
    5 days of weight work mostly back and abbs every other day hard and heavy. Shoulders and chest ever three days days.
    Plus a lot of cardio.
    I'm not looking to get huge just a little size and to tone things up.
    I've enjoyed the football season a little too much this year and added some that needs to go.
    I'm ending week 3 of 250mg of test e every 4 days and on 2nd week of 2iu of hgh every day plus the .30 of dex EOD. Things are starting to look better dropping the bf% at a good rate now.
    See anything I should add or change?
    Also I have been cutting the calories to drop the the fat so I know that's not helping the building of size. I could use some suggestions on that.
    on a side note this is not my first time on test and hgh just first time at this amount.
    Thanks
    CG
    Last edited by critguy; 02-14-2014 at 05:37 PM.

Yeah. They'll say you cant grow while in a deficit of calories. I have on Tren E though, but thats a major drug so...

If you want to keep things simple, just do your 3 main compound lifts.
    If your keeping diet tight, keeping your anabolics in there, you'll be fine.

The only thing I could suggest, is if you want to build some good muscle WHILE losing some fat, increase your calories and clean carbs and throw a little T3 in the mix to help with nutritional uptake and to speed up your metabolism a spell. This alone will aid with fat loss, alongside your GH stuff - not to mention muscle building, that requires energy n calories in itself!

So maybe stick to a 3 day split. Deadlifts, Bench Press & Squats. And maybe do some cycling or running on the other days. But have atleast one day of rest.

I just happen to have a bottle of T3 kicking around. Was thinking of adding it. Maybe starting at 25 then increasing by 25 ever 3 days up to 100. I don't have much more to lose should be where I want in a couple of weeks. Planning 12 weeks on the test so once the bf% gets where I want it I'll taper off the T3 and start increasing the calories. Also I haven't been taken any protein after work outs going to start that today.
    Again this trying to add upper body weight is new to me.

Thats basically the jist of it. Although dont bother tapering the T3. Waste of time.
    For extra fat loss, finish your last meal by 6pm. Have your first meal at around 10am/PWO.

* 12 weeks Test E. Do a single weekly shot of 500mg (2ml), save yourself the hassle and save your ass from becoming a swiss cheese LOL.
    * Do T3 at 50mcg, dont waste progress or pills tapering.
    * Increase your calories to where your getting 1.5g protein and 3g carbs per kilo of bodyweight.
    * Keep carbs and protein clean as possible.
    * Lift weights 3x per week (Mon/Wed/Fri) and get some steady 30mins cardio in each morning of them days.

Stick to these guidelines, and over that 12 week period, you stand to lose a good chunk of fat (or shred right down if your already a low BF%) and to gain a good 4-6 lbs of clean muscle tissue. Not to mention, with them types of lifts, you'll get incredibly strong.

Anything else I can help with or?

Ok so I got most of the BF off and added some size. I have three weeks left and want to add as much as I can. Still doing 500 test e week, 2iu gh every day, and t3. Over the last week I've been slowly upping my calories since I have the BF under control.
    I'm hitting the weights hard 5 days a week. Would increasing the test and gh help or should I through something else in? Again this adding size thing is new to me.
    Thanks
    CG

Well done, first off mate.

To be honest, 5x per week weight lifting is going to be brutal on your system because you need several days for optimum recovery IMO. Time to eat and rest, and let those muscles repair/build how they should.

In 3 weeks, there isn't much out there you can use to add more mass.
    Increase clean calories, stick to the meds your using. With Test you can add 1 lbs of clean tissue each week. The only thing I can think of right now which may help, is Test Suspension or mTren - or both for 3 weeks. Increasing your current meds at this point isn't going to do anything sadly. Although, if you dare, in them 3 weeks, run GH Mon-Fri @ 20iu per day. Expensive as hell as you can imagine, but this'll give a rapid "touch up" for you. Yes, side effects, but that doesn't concern you. Its only 3 weeks.

Thanks for the info.
    Got one more question I'm getting tired of pinning the gh every day. Any problems going from 2iu ed to 3iu 5 on 2 off?

Can go to 2iu Mon-Fri if you wanted mate... your body don't release GH like that naturally by the way. Its more like Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat.

Shame you don't have time, could recommended CJC with DAC as a fantastic more productive cheaper alternative. Plus once per week pinning for a constant 24/7 hit of GH!

This part was interesting. I shall be trying this from tomorrow.

Very informative and amazing post. Nice to see your amazing routine , best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by critguy View Post
    I just happen to have a bottle of T3 kicking around. Was thinking of adding it. Maybe starting at 25 then increasing by 25 ever 3 days up to 100. I don't have much more to lose should be where I want in a couple of weeks. Planning 12 weeks on the test so once the bf% gets where I want it I'll taper off the T3 and start increasing the calories. Also I haven't been taken any protein after work outs going to start that today.
    Again this trying to add upper body weight is new to me.
    I would personally stay around 50-75mcg max IMO