Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    i think it turned into a rambling dissertation but but it works for me, btw i am really sore today after a weeks worth of very intense workouts. getting ready for my upcoming vacation.

jb

I hope you are not thinking about Mountain climbing this time of year .
    Hot Rocks
    ------------------------------------------------
    "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"

- Albert Einstein
    -----------------------------------------------
    Deus unus me iudicare potest

not in this country! think spain.

jb

Originally posted by jboldman
    yes i am. currently masterone and test, fairly low dose with hcg. i feel like i am still growing but it is tough working around schedules, trips and the nagging little injuries, shoulders particularly.
    jb
    JB, how are your results with masterone? Looking to add it to my upcoming cycle.
    Treat me good and I'll treat you better...Treat me bad and I'll treat you worse!

i like masterone, for me it is what eq should be! not as harsh as trenbolone but still a great combination with testosterone. so, in order of rank, test, tren, masterone. in some situations i do not even consider trenbolone, eg high stress socially whereas masterone for me promotes a feeling of well being and seems to share a lot of the same qualities of tren, increased vascularity. better definition but does not increase my stress levels.

jb

After eveything i've read, and from what you just said I'm pretty much sold on it. I'm looking to lean up wich is pretty much diet anyway.... but masterone looks like it can give me that extra edge I'm looking for. What do you run it at.... I'm thinking of running 300mg/wk with test at around the same .
    Treat me good and I'll treat you better...Treat me bad and I'll treat you worse!

i ran it at 400mg a week. depending on your size 300 would work well.

jb

cool, sounds like a plan

any updates!
    And we'll collect the moments one by one. I guess that's how the future's done. Feist, "Mushaboom", 2005

on masterone? it worked very well! definitely a great adjunct.

jb

No, silly! How's the body holding up, how are the work outs going, and have you made any "old man" type adjustments to the workouts or the chemicals? Does your body still react to the chemicals and workouts as well as they did, say, ten years ago?
    And we'll collect the moments one by one. I guess that's how the future's done. Feist, "Mushaboom", 2005

Yikes! well currently i am having back issues, age related degenerative spine problems. i am hoping to lean out and mediate the problem with exercise. right now my cardio sucks because the weather does not allow me acess to the roads for walking. i think that my body des not respond as well now as it did ten years ago but it still responds. i have backed off the weight somewhat but can still kick my workout buddies butt (age 28!) i still mange to garner my fair share of "big man" remarks when i am out of the country on vacations so i must be doing something right. i am definitely looking forward to spring and getting back on the roads, both from an exercise standpoint as well as a motorcycle viewpoint.

jb

This thread hasn't had any post in a long time.
    Hot Rocks
    ------------------------------------------------
    "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"

- Albert Einstein
    Deus unus me iudicare potest

It's been around 10 years since i've been active here I believe. I wanted to check in here and wish everyone well, particularly jb, do let us know how you're doing?

All the best.
    IronArena.com

Kinda surprised to see ppl popping in on here. Learned a lot on this board. Probably more than anywhere.
    Seabiscuit Hogg is a fictious internet character. It is not recommended that you receive medical advice from fictious internet characters.