Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    here's the schedule im following.

Monday

Meal 1: 50 grams whey protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 banana

Workout

Meal 2: Postworkout: 50 grams whey protein/80 grams waxy maize

Meal 3: 8 ounces Fish/Chicken/Lean Beef/Bison, 1 cup veggies (either broccoli, asparagus, or spinach), 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 tbsp salsa

Meal 4: 50 grams whey protein, 2 tbsp peanut butter

Meals 5, 6 and 7 are variations of Meal 3 without the brown rice. I switch up the protein and the veggie but overall its the same.

Meal 8: 8 egg whites, 2 egg yolks, 2 slices turkey bacon

Tuesday

Workout

Meal 2 Postworkout: 50 grams whey protein, 70 grams waxy maize

Meals 3-8 follow the same routine as Monday without the brown rice.

Wednesday

Meal 1: 50 grams whey protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 banana

Workout

Meal 2 Postworkout: 50 grams whey protein, 50 grams waxy maize

Meals 3-8 follow same routine as Monday without the brown rice.

Thursday:

No workout so Meals 2-8 follow same routine as Meals 3-8 on Monday without the brown rice.

Friday

Meal 1: 50 grams whey protein

Workout

Meal 2: 50 grams whey protein, 20 grams waxy maize

Meals 3-8 follow same routine as Monday without the brown rice.

Saturday

Workout

Meal 2: 50 grams whey protein, 80 grams waxy maize

Meal 3: 6 ounces Fish/Chicken/Beef/Bison, 1 cup brown rice or 1 sweet potato or 1 cup pasta, 1 tbsp I Cant Believe its Not Butter. Maybe a marinade with the meat. Maybe a little alfredo sauce if im making a pasta.

Meals 4-7 follow same routine as Meal 3.

Meal 8: 8 egg whites, 2 egg yolks, 2 slices low-fat cheese, 2 slices turkey bacon

Sunday

No workout so Meals 2-8 follow same routine as Meals 3-8 on Monday without the brown rice.

Thats pretty much how ive been doing it. Monday, tuesday and wednesday arent too bad. Thursday and Friday are tough but Saturday is great. usually on saturday i go out and eat a nice dinner. havent had a nice breakfast yet on my cheat day but i know thats coming. Sunday isnt too bad cuz im still feeling good from the carb load the day before.

jboldman ive started doing empty stomach cardio before Meal 1 on Sundays and Thursdays. 40 minutes. also doing cardio on Mondays/Wednesdays/Saturdays after workouts. 30 minutes. Im very pleased wit the diet and gotta say i was shocked its working this well. like i said my workouts havent suffered at all. i decided not to change my training too much. im going by the theory that to keep the muscle i gotta keep doing wat got me the muscle. other than some intensity techniques im still doing the same rotation of exercises and aiming to get stronger with good form on all of them. THANK YOU JGUNS!
    Last edited by keyser; 03-18-2010 at 09:38 PM.
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.....And like that, POOF! He's gone."

jguns

Wow its a very tremendous kind of exercise it helps our body become bigger and stornger. And its a kind of diet that helps us to be physically fit. Every Saturday and Sunday I spend much of my time in this kind of exercise cause I don't have my work on that days...
    Last edited by eugene; 06-15-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Very nice post and amazing plan. Really helpful for newbies especially. Thanks for sharing.