PDA

View Full Version : Best steroid for keeping gains??

Bobby
02-07-2003, 04:24 PM
Out of all the choices I am curious as to what you guys/gals think is the best steroid as far as keeping most of the gains once you come off, thanks for all your imput!

buffness
02-07-2003, 04:34 PM
a lot will depend on your diet and your post cycle theraphy. You'll probably lose more noticable gains from test due to the fact that, test makes you hold water. I'd say probably EQ, Fina, or Winny.:)

Brett_Weir
02-07-2003, 04:46 PM
I agree. I think you loose the most from Test's since at least for me it causes the most water retention. In my case it will give me the moonface without an anti-aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex.

Tazmaniac
02-07-2003, 05:58 PM
As far as anything for keeping gains, correct GH usage is probably your best bet...steroid or not.

BC
02-07-2003, 06:52 PM
I have a Branch question, What is the best for keeping Strength gains since that is all i am worried about.

ncsports
02-07-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Bigcountry5064
I have a Branch question, What is the best for keeping Strength gains since that is all i am worried about.

tren

nice6pac
02-08-2003, 12:54 AM
strength=halo

fb47
02-08-2003, 01:06 AM
I think retention of gains has more to do with your post cycle size versus your natural limit. If you use drugs (no matter what steroid you pick) and don't push too much beyond your natural limit, get your endogenous test back on line quickly, and continue to train hard and eat right you will probably keep almost all of it (less whatever water retention you picked up). If you're already close to what you think you can do naturally and you pack another 40 lbs on top of it you probably won't keep much. But your gains might take months and months to go away, again provided you eat and train hard.

monkeyballs
02-08-2003, 02:23 AM
I have a Branch question, What is the best for keeping Strength gains since that is all i am worried about. .

Bro....I was in the same boat as you as far as athletic needs are concerned.

Winny treated me very well...and I retained the majority of my strength gains.

I highly rec that you hit it up early this summer for a low dose 6 week cycle. You'll gain...and be clean come test time.

Andy13
02-08-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by fb47
I think retention of gains has more to do with your post cycle size versus your natural limit. If you use drugs (no matter what steroid you pick) and don't push too much beyond your natural limit, get your endogenous test back on line quickly, and continue to train hard and eat right you will probably keep almost all of it (less whatever water retention you picked up). If you're already close to what you think you can do naturally and you pack another 40 lbs on top of it you probably won't keep much. But your gains might take months and months to go away, again provided you eat and train hard.

You're on the money.

BC
02-08-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by monkeyballs

Bro....I was in the same boat as you as far as athletic needs are concerned.

Winny treated me very well...and I retained the majority of my strength gains.

I highly rec that you hit it up early this summer for a low dose 6 week cycle. You'll gain...and be clean come test time.

Yeah, I am gonna do an 8 week starting the week before may so that will give me the whole month of June and half of August to get clear. Right now I am just planning on doing 700mg of Prop. a week

guntruck
02-08-2003, 03:07 PM
Only from personal experiance can I say Fina has done teh best permanent gains for me.

monkeyballs
02-08-2003, 04:52 PM
Right now I am just planning on doing 700mg of Prop. a week

That's Just as good...especially if your on the line.

Prop will clear quicker that winny as well. No nervousness come test time.

Good luck...keep me posted.

BC
02-08-2003, 05:10 PM
That's Just as good...especially if your on the line.

Prop will clear quicker that winny as well. No nervousness come test time.

Good luck...keep me posted.

Will Do Bro...Hey Tell me your opinion. My First cycle was Sustanon 250 @ 250mg week and I saw INCREDIBLE gains. I went up from 299lbs. to ~345lbs. in 8 weeks. and Gained about 40lbs. on my bench. How do you think 700mg of test propianate will compare to that?

Brett_Weir
02-08-2003, 05:14 PM
I don't know if you will put on that much weight this time though it will be possible. It will be twice the kick and that is for sure. The Prop should kick in at about 1.5-2wks.

BC
02-08-2003, 05:31 PM
I dont give a shit at all about the weight, i was kinda pissed I got that heavy, But all i care about is throwing Iron around!

monkeyballs
02-08-2003, 09:49 PM
Will Do Bro...Hey Tell me your opinion. My First cycle was Sustanon 250 @ 250mg week and I saw INCREDIBLE gains. I went up from 299lbs. to ~345lbs. in 8 weeks. and Gained about 40lbs. on my bench. How do you think 700mg of test propianate will compare to that?

If you did that well off a small dose of sust, then you should do just as well if not better on the prop. The weight gain might not be as dramatic, but the stength gains should be similar.

For athletes, I think that prop is far and away the best choice of all the tests.

I'm responsive to low doses as well, I grew like a fucking weed off 50mgs of winny EOD. I've retained the vast majority of my gains to this day...

You could maybe even consider backing off the dose a bit. One factor in retaining gains is the dose used...it makes sense that higher doses would produce less retainable gains.

If you did that well off 250mgs sust, then maybe you should just stick with 500/week on the prop.

Just something to think about as an athlete, not a BB.

BC
02-09-2003, 03:46 AM

If you did that well off 250mgs sust, then maybe you should just stick with 500/week on the prop.

Just something to think about as an athlete, not a BB.

Anybody else think I should try 500 rather than 700 of prop a week???????

ncsports
02-09-2003, 08:47 AM
after reading your gains on the 250mg of sust, i think 500mg of prop will do you nicely.

don't go high until you need to go high.

iced
02-09-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by ncsports
after reading your gains on the 250mg of sust, i think 500mg of prop will do you nicely.

don't go high until you need to go high.
word to your mother:p

Brett_Weir
02-09-2003, 12:04 PM
ncsports, i thought about that and wished i had said that as well. I think you can play out an AAS by jumping up in dosages before it's time but this is my opinion.

BC
02-09-2003, 03:26 PM
Anybody else think I should try 500 rather than 700 of prop a week???????

Now, Should I go through the entire 8 weeks @ 500mg a week? Or should I back off at the end.....ANy suggestions on how to run it?